Why I love Blogging:
- I have been able to connect with old friends that I haven't seen in years. I love this! I (unlike many in my family) am a very social person and love to still be involved in peoples' lives, even if they are all the way across the country. And honestly, being a mom of a child with special needs is a VERY isolating feeling sometimes. So, if I can connect with y'all this way, it keeps me off my ledge. That's why blogging is not a waste of time.
- I'm a horrible journal keeper because it isn't very fun....blogging IS fun!
- It's a non-obligatory way of keeping people abreast of my going-ons. No one HAS to read it (except Bill), but they only do if they want. I like that!
- I love reading my friends' blogs and see that their lives aren't perfect either.
- I love comments.....it makes me happy to hear from you all and I try diligently to keep up with all of your blogs.
Now...I'm still not very good at it. I haven't figured out how to put a site meter, images, new backgrounds, and a lot of other things on my blog, but I'll do that one day. Right now...it's just a bare bones blog that enables me to brag or bash on my kids/husband, share big moments, share little moments, and basically just spout off random thoughts into the universe.....thanks for reading!