Emi turns 9 tomorrow... this is totally beyond comprehension to me. 9 years ago I became a mom to a daughter which is one of the coolest things to be in my opinion. This is a picture of the PJ party last Friday. Wow. Funnest (and loudest) group of girls on the planet.
A few things I love about Emi right now:
1- She is crazy responsible. I've been busy with mini-dance recitals this week, and she just gets going on homework and her other projects without any assistance. She also babysat Macy while I was downstairs. She probably could have whipped up dinner given the chance.
2-She loves soft, fuzzy stuff. Pillows, blankets, fur vests, sleeping bags, bathrobes, new towels, etc. Emi is all over it.
(age 2 1/2)
3. Emi is a crack up. She's kind of quiet in a crowd (except with girlfriends), but does pull a zinger or two when it really counts. She's so funny, and in a smart way.
4. Emi is all girl. I love this. She is great to shop with, decorate with, and her new thing is that she loves to help me get ready for parties.
5. She is a good and loyal friend (most of the time). She loves her friends dearly....no matter what.
6. Emi is super sister. I cheer when Emi is done with homework because I have someone to occupy my babies. Which she mostly loves. Everyone has their breaking point.
7. The poor girl throws up on every trip in the car, but she is such a good patient. You don't hear a word of complaint. Love her.
8. Oh yeah....she's gorgeous!
9. She is the sweetest girl ever. She leaves me notes on my computer or pillow that say "I love you, mom". Nothing beats that. Love my sweet, gentle, mousy, intelligent, beautiful, and righteous daughter. Happy birthday, baby girl.