2. Having to undo the entire car seat if your baby throws up in it. Takes forever!
3. Telemarketers asking for donations
4. All the little aspen trees that pop up everywhere in my flower beds.
5. Macy's runny nose....no teeth yet. I'd love for her to have something to show for all her pain.
6. Babies who used to sleep through the night....that now don't.
7. 3 year old temper tantrums
8. 7 year old temper tantrums
9. Back-handed compliments....("oh Liz, your looking good. Last time I saw you, you still had your baby tummy"....I saw her a month ago)
10. Tomatoes that won't turn red.
11. 4th grade boys who don't write their school assignments down.
12. Tivo on the blitz
13. Arthritic hips
14. The little green "done" light on my dishwasher. It means I have to unload.
15. My washing machine that needs CPR to keep it going. I'm not kidding...I take 2 hands and press down on the lids to move it to the rinse cycle. I have stuck a 20 lb weight on the lid, and sometimes that helps.
Thanks...I'm done venting now!