Well...I can't. She is the sweetest creature on the planet and I can't get enough of her.
10 things I love about Macy right now:
1. She burrows her fuzzy little head into your chest when you hold her....so great.
2. She says "mamama" when she babbles. I'm taking it as her first word.
3. Macy has great rhythm. She totally bounces to the beat with any music. She'll hang with me in the studio while I'm making up dances, and the girl can groove.
4. She loves her pig. She sleeps with it all the time.
5. Best legs ever....I've never really had the chubby baby thing. I squish her legs all day.
6. Super eater...as you can tell from the cake pictures, she is adventurous. My mom says that means she will be creative!
7. The blue eyes.
8. Her ability to destroy a room in 30 seconds flat. She can pull stuff out quicker than you can get it back in. She found the box of 96 crayons yesterday...wow!
9. She tolerates the annoying 3 older siblings that constantly smother her. In all fairness, they tolerate her piano duets she does with them while they are practicing.
10. She love anything that will make her bounce...couches, cars, music.
Ummm...she's the best. I love her dearly. Happy (belated) Birthday, baby girl!