- Quinn is ultra-adorable right now. I actually have liked the 2's. He's sweet, smart, mostly happy and finally loving his Kindermusik class. He's a calm on my stormy days.
- Even though it snowed this week and we live in Utah, spring has GOT to be close.
- I am in the middle of choreographing to "Nelly, the Elephant" for my recital. If you don't know this song, go to iTunes and check it out. It reminds me of the funnest BYU cheer trip to ASU, so that is making me happy.
- Emi is wonderful and mostly self-sufficient. I really rely on this.
- Despite the BIG LOVE controversy which is making me insane, I watch hundreds of people a day pour into the temple open house everyday when I take my kids to school. What a great thing.
- Parker got his Gold Cup for federation. He's a totally different kid when he plays the piano. ( I won't mention the several bows he took or the little side show he is before he plays his piece...arghh!)
- Bill worked from home on Tuesday. Those of you who have talked to me in the last couple days know why this was a blessing.
- I have been given a calling that actually involves my talent. The "day of celebration" will be a huge undertaking, but I'm thrilled to be able to use my powers for good instead of evil (ha ha ha). And it's not choreographing a road show!
- I have one more silver lining ( a good one) but I'll save that for my next post.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
It's been a real up and down emotional week around here. BTW, thanks for all the sweet comments from you about my last post. I shouldn't write those things, but it is cathartic. It hasn't exactly been a "hold my head up high" type of week in that department, but that's o.k. This week has drained me and I am in real need of finding the positive. So here are my silver linings in my life right now: