Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Favorite Christmas Song

So what is everyone's favorite Christmas song? We make a Christmas mix CD every year for our neighbors and family, so I guess this is kind of a poll. What song do you have to listen to every year:

Here are some of mine:
1-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas..by James Taylor. I came across this one on a non-Christmas CD (October Road?) a few months after 9/11. It just seemed to be hopeful and soothing that year.
2-John Denver & the Muppets.....sure..laugh at me. It's part of my childhood AND it really annoys my brother, Mark. My kids love it, too.
3-OK....I'm really loving the Target Christmas commercial jingle this year. I'm always fan of their commercials, but the song is addicting. Kind of Beatle-esque.

Please list yours...I'd love to know.

No comments: