Monday, August 1, 2011

Strong

The past few weeks have thrown me for a loop. No details....just proud.

Proud of the strong women I know.

Proud of women who raise kids in a world full of evil influences at every door. Proud of women whose greatest desires is to bring children into loving homes. Proud of women who take care of their loved ones with very little help. Proud of women who devote their time and energy to bringing others to Christ. Proud of women who take adversity, stare it in the face, and tackle it. Proud of women who believe in themselves. Proud of women who don't shrink to the levels of others. Proud of women who smile through impossible situations. Proud of women who know what they're worth. Proud of women who take the challenges they are given and become stronger. Proud of the line of strong-willed women I come from. Proud of the huge pool of women that I call friends and role models.

That's it.

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

You know you are part of that strong pool of women you admire! Step back and admire! =)

brooke said...

Thanks Liz! I agree with pan x 8. You are one of the strongest, most compassionate, awesome women I know. You have no idea how much I appreciate having you in my life!

If I wasn't surrounded my strong women, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed. Women support women and it is phenomenal.