Emi is 8 tomorrow. My baby girl is 8. When did that happen?
Here are 8 reasons I love my sweet Emi-Cakes:
1. Emi came at the right time. Heavenly Father knew I needed her and when I needed her. She was my happiest surprise I've ever had and blessed our lives exactly when I needed her. She is a constant support to all around her.
2. Emi is usually happy. She's fierce when she's not, but a joy when she is.
3. She is a great care-taker. She takes care of her room, her siblings, her homework, and her toys. It's sooooo refreshing!
4. She's done it all: skiing, dance, piano, gymnastics, super-reader, smarty-pants girl.
5. Emi is super social and is a wonderful friend to her gaggle of little friends everywhere. She goes to more birthday parties than I have ever seen.
6. We call Emi a monkey. She totally loves it.
7. She is the skinniest creature on the planet, but can eat her weight in pancakes.
8. Bill is really happy that her good looks are being covered up by glasses. He wants to keep her to himself. But she is still gorgeous beyond measure. Stunningly gorgeous, in my opinion.
(at her party this weekend)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMI!!!!!