Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Highlights....

This will mostly be pics....my October iPhoto file has about 300 pics in it thanks to 2 birthdays and Halloween.

We found a great pumpkin patch....millions of pumpkins ( according to Quinn)

and went to Incredible Pizza for Parker's b-day...

Visited Gardner Village with my little witches....
They have a weird thing with hula-hoops...sorry....

Made cookies at Grandma Newman's house...
and oh yeah. Bill and Parker spent 2 hours in this baby yesterday. Freaked me out! I was invited, though I opted to NOT orphan my children. It's a thing with me.

Then off to Trunk-or-Treat. It started pouring just a few minutes after this pic
I love my kitten!




The Three Nephites...I mean Amigos. Not quite as creative as KISS, but it was respectable. A plethora of candy followed.



Every child of mine has done this. She was soooo happy for an hour doing this.

and after a month like this, this is how I feel.
Happy Halloween!



8 comments:

Bill said...

"Would you say I have a "plethora" of candy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mTUmczVdik
"Oh yes, you have a plethora."

brooke said...

Love the new header photo. Your kids are adorable and once again, I have to hand it to Bill and the Three Amigos--pretty sweet bishopric.

Glad this month is over for you!

Stacey said...

I was SO anxious to see what the bishopric brothers would be this year... Did you guys do a little rendition of My Little Buttercup?

BTW, I will never forget the Halloween I spent at your house when Bill was scaring kids on your doorstep... Ah, sweet memories.

Karen said...

do you knooow what a plethora is??

Love the new photo! All of your pics in this post were darling.

Joshua Jensen said...

I want to know where the pumpkin patch is!

Cindy said...

LOVE IT!!!! Pictures say it best!!!..and we're off!

pan x 8 said...

Have to agree.. it was a super fun month but I'm so glad it's over because I feel just like your pumpkin! lol..

Bill said...

Stacey:
We actually did do My Little Buttercup at the ward campout a couple of months before - we milked The 3 Amigos this year...