So....here is my goal of how I'm going to get my groove back. It's SOOOOO gone right now:
- I might attend the gym. Shocking! Last time I did (5 weeks ago) I got so sick that I spent the time in the bathroom and the cafe eating a bagel. Real helpful.
- I will turn on happy music while I clean and do boring house jobs. This always helps.
- I will spend more time outside with Quinn. The poor kid stared at all the snowy days last week and kept saying, "Boots...boots...boots." No luck. I was not going out in a blizzard.
- I will try to extend my day past 7:30 p.m., even on days that I teach. This is when I can get to all my piles of work.
- I might even allow my husband to take me on a date....hasn't really been practical these last few weeks. I was a zombie by.....7:30.
- I'm going to declutter the kids rooms. I run the risk of doing this while they are home for easter break, but it's almost better than them discovering I've thrown out a toy they love (even though they haven't played with it in 3 years). It's good for them.
Well, that's a good list for now. Wouldn't want to become too cool too soon. Watch out, world.....I'm back!