Wednesday, December 17, 2008

10 Years with the Ball and Chain....

Well, because of my computer dealing with some drama this week, I can't post a picture of us. Maybe that's better...after 10 years of marriage, we may not want to see pics of us when we were young and beautiful. You know, before the years of diapers, bills, kid-puke, home reconstruction, and mini-vans have taken a toll on us. I sometimes look at our wedding portrait on the wall of our living room and laugh. We were so naive and had no idea what we were in for.

But, I can honestly say that marrying Bill on December 18th, 1998 was the smartest thing I ever did. Well....I should have waited until spring. My only regret. December should only be for Christmas...no anniversaries and birthdays (you can see how planned Emi was...j/k). But Bill has made me laugh almost every day of our marriage, and that is so important to me. It really gets me through the rough days. He works so hard to make our life fun, sweet, and happy. I love that he is his own man with all sorts of his own interests. Bill is passionate about many things and he gets things done. He has no fear in taking charge when necessary and is an obvious leader. That's just a few short reasons why I love him. It's nice to say that I love him more now than the day I married him. Gosh...I barely knew him when we got married! Seriously, if my daughter ever does what I did...I'll kill her. But luckily, it worked out for me.

Happy Anniversary, Bill. I love you!

p.s. for the MANY people who have begged to know the answer to the previous post....it's Bill's new FJ cruiser. Some of you saw me try to gracefully (not) climb into it after the cookie party.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Edwards Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Monika said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you two are able to spend some quality time together. Good thing you have the FJ to get around in all this wonderful snow!!!!!

pan x 8 said...

Happy Anniversary!! 10 years is a milestone with more ahead! Hope you have a great celebration together - it's all worth it!!

Bill said...

Happy Anniversary, Hon!
You are more beautiful to me now than every! Tu me haces sentir en los nubes!
Love Bill

Marrdy said...

Happy 10th to you and Bill. Congrats on still being crazy about each other.

And I have to see this blue FJ Cruiser!