O.k.....so it's the new blogging trend (thanks Kari and Amy for the idea), but it looked so fun. So Joyce, John, and Mark....this is for you.
You might be my sibling if:
1. you know of the lesser-known FHE manual that suggests watching M*A*S*H* or Newhart.
2. you still have deep fears and issues resulting from your kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Leverich.
3. you never, ever call Dad on Saturdays between 5-7 p.m.
4. the sound of a fire drill suddenly makes you want to get naked and run outside.
5. you have Co-cola running through your veins.
6. you know that cherry cokes and Disneyland have no sense going together.
7. you know what a wombel, Freddy the Wonder Guppie, a lerp, Herman/Frank, Le Mutt, the sheepskin, or James Jenny Wilson are.
8. you crave vanilla shakes with....oh, flavor.
9. the thought of a Hawaiian Dairy Queen gives you an ulcer.
10. you ka-chunka your trunk.
11. you start thinking of your Halloween costume or the order in which you will run downstairs on Christmas morning in early June.
12. you know the secret of the 2 Foo-foos.
13. you have slept on Mark's apartment floor in NYC and seen cockroaches in the middle of the night.
14. the Hallelujah chorus brings to mind exploding gingerbread lips.
15. you can get Dad on any roller coaster if you call it a train.
16. you have ever been dressed into a cupid costume, bunny costume, or even a tollbooth to ask someone to a highschool dance (oh yeah...that was just me.....never mind.)
17. you crave powdermilk biscuits once in awhile.
18. you look for a vacuum any time you pass gas.
19. breaking a tradition KILLS you.
20. you hear the "Happy Birthday" song, you must cross your arms and hold hands.
21. you hear the words, "I can't I can't I can't I can't" you must say in a low, husky voice, "yes you can yes you can yes you can yes you can".
22. you throw a little beach sand into your sub sandwiches.
23. your stuffed animals belonged to groups (ie the dog group, the snake group, the fish and owl group).
24. you have ever peed at Zzyzx exit in California.
25. you must clog your arteries with homeade eggnog, cheeseball, and southern sausage every Christmas.
Yes....there must be a million more, but I won't bore you with those. Enjoy!