Sunday, February 5, 2012

A link that helps me see beyond today......

So, in lieu of a full post by myself, I will refer you to this link. It's by one of my favorite blog writers, CJane.


http://blog.cjanerun.com/2012/02/humans-that-share-my-space.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CJaneEnjoyIt+%28c+jane+enjoy+it%29

This is a really good reminder for me today. I'm kind of stuck in both of those worlds. I have the snuggly, sleeper-suit kids in that wonderful innocent stage, and then 2 kids that go out to face the world on a daily basis. And let me just tell you....it hasn't been an easy week for either of them in the real world. In turn, it's been completely emotionally draining for me. It's hard when you can't be there for everything, nor can I control what they do or say to others, or what other do or say to them. I just wish they could live in my safe-spot between mom and dad. It's hard to share them with the world.

No comments: