Friday, March 14, 2008

The speech champion!!!

I love when I get to brag about Parker. He was chosen to represent his class at the Speech Recital. On Tuesday, I got to watch him do "Rain" by Shel Silverstein (complete with actions AND a handstand) in front of the student body. And he got 3rd place. This is huge for him. I was so proud of him!
It's been a good few weeks...he got Superior in piano federation, blocked a fast kick when he was goalie, and now this! I hate being a braggy mom, but Parker deserves it for all that he is overcoming! LOVE HIM!!!

5 comments:

Bill said...

Way to go Parker!!! You are amazing! Love, Daddy!

Lori said...

Congratulations Parker -- We are proud of you. Will you recite your poem for us the next time we see you?

We love you!

Uncle Steven, Aunt Lori
Stevey, Sarah, Kate & Michael

Lisa McCulloch said...

Way to go Parker!!!
You Rock!
We are so proud of you!

We love you,
Aunt Lisa, Nathan and Ian

Anonymous said...

Parker that ribbon is so cool. Awesome Dude.

Stacey said...

Parker, you are THE MAN! Way to go! I hope next time I visit I can hear a recital too! Because of you I decided to start my Scott in piano lessons...