Friday, March 14, 2008

The speech champion!!!

I love when I get to brag about Parker. He was chosen to represent his class at the Speech Recital. On Tuesday, I got to watch him do "Rain" by Shel Silverstein (complete with actions AND a handstand) in front of the student body. And he got 3rd place. This is huge for him. I was so proud of him!
It's been a good few weeks...he got Superior in piano federation, blocked a fast kick when he was goalie, and now this! I hate being a braggy mom, but Parker deserves it for all that he is overcoming! LOVE HIM!!!

5 comments:

Bill said...

Way to go Parker!!! You are amazing! Love, Daddy!

lori said...

Congratulations Parker -- We are proud of you. Will you recite your poem for us the next time we see you?

We love you!

Uncle Steven, Aunt Lori
Stevey, Sarah, Kate & Michael

Lisa McCulloch said...

Way to go Parker!!!
You Rock!
We are so proud of you!

We love you,
Aunt Lisa, Nathan and Ian

David H said...

Parker that ribbon is so cool. Awesome Dude.

Stacey S. said...

Parker, you are THE MAN! Way to go! I hope next time I visit I can hear a recital too! Because of you I decided to start my Scott in piano lessons...